PhD student, Mechanical&Aerospace Engineering Department, North Carolina State University
BS, Precision Machinery and Precision Instrumentation Department, University of Science and Technology of China
3D nanolithography, colloidal self-assembly, optical simulation and design, and multifunctional 3D nanotructures.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
- X. A. Zhang, J. Elek, and C.-H. Chang, “Three-Dimensional Nanolithography Using Light Scattering from Colloidal Particles,” ACS Nano, 7(7), 6212-6218, 2013. Featured as front cover article.[link]
- Q. Yang, X. A. Zhang, A. Bagal, W. Guo, and C.-H. Chang, “Antireflection effects at nanostructured material interfaces and the suppression of thin-film interference,” Nanotechnology, 24, 235202 (2013). Most read article of June 2013.[link]
- J. E. Elek, X. A. Zhang, and C.-H. Chang, “Fabrication of Hierarchical Three-Dimensional Nanostructures Using Template-Directed Assembly of Colloidal Particles,” 57th Intl. Conf. on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication, Nashville, TN, May 28-31, 2013.
- X. A. Zhang and C.-H. Chang, “Fabrication of Periodic Hollow-Shell Nano-Volcano Arrays for Particle Trapping,” 57th Intl. Conf. on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication, Nashville, TN, May 28-31,2013
- X. A. Zhang, J. Elek, and C.-H. Chang, “Fabrication of hollow-shell nano-volcanoes from Mie scattering by colloidal nanospheres,” 56th Intl. Conf. on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication, Waikoloa, HI, June 2012.